New UConn students, faculty and staff are encouraged to take advantage of the online photo submission option.
Photo documentation must be submitted and accepted based on the online photo submission guidelines:
- JPEG format, color photo (no black and white)
- No larger than 1000 x 1600 pixels
- At least 300 x 400 pixels
- File size can be no larger than 2048 KB
- Resolution must be at least 72 dpi
- Photo must be from the top of shoulders to top of head with some blank space above the head
- Looking straight ahead (no profile or ¾ angle)
- No hats, caps, decorative scarves, or sunglasses
- No copyrighted photos or proofs
- No animals or props
- No photo filters
- Solid light background
- No shadows on face
- A straight face or smile – no funny faces, please
**NOTE: If your photo does not accurately represent you, you will be asked to retake your picture in the One Card Office before we issue your card to you.
Before you log in, make sure you have the following information ready to go:
- Your photo documentation in JPEG format (license/passport and photo for UConn ID)
- The email address you most frequently use (preferably your UConn email)
- Your UConn campus
Got Everything? Log in to your Husky One Card account to submit your photo online today!