Card Replacements

If Your Husky One Card is Lost or Stolen

  • Deactivate your card immediately to ensure your accounts are secure and your building access privileges are not compromised. You can do so by either logging into your account or visiting the One Card Office during office hours.
  • If you have deactivated your card, but find it (current card only), you can reactivate it at no charge by logging into your account or by visiting the One Card Office during office hours.
  • The One Card Office can issue you a new, replacement card for $20. This fee can be paid by cash, check, credit/debit card, Husky Bucks, or applied to your fee bill. Please note – filing a police report does not waive the replacement fee for a stolen card.
  • Only the latest card issued is active.
  • The replacement activates almost all services immediately, such as Husky Bucks and your meal plan. Access to your residence hall with your replacement card will be effective within 15 minutes.

If You Need a Card When the One Card Office is Closed

You can still access your meal plan in the dining halls by showing a photo ID, such as a driver’s license, and providing your PeopleSoft number to dining hall personnel. This can only be done temporarily until the One Card Office is open.

To access your residence hall, call the Residential Services at 860-486-9000. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If your Husky One Card is Defective, Worn, or Your Status or Name has Changed

You may trade in a defective, worn, or outdated (status or name) card for a new one at no charge. Please note – this does not include abuse of the card. See card care policies for more information. One Card Office staff ultimately determines whether a card shows signs of normal wear or abuse.