Whether you are purchasing books for the semester, grabbing a bite to eat, making photocopies, or buying a UConn sweatshirt, Husky Bucks lets you do it all with your One Card!
Here are the benefits for students to use Husky Bucks:
- You can use Husky Bucks instead of cash.
- It is safer than carrying cash and very convenient – all you need to carry is your Husky One Card.
- Parents can add Husky Bucks to the student’s account at any time.
- Many merchants offer discounts and promotions, such as drawings to win gift cards, when you pay with Husky Bucks.
- Husky Bucks do not expire and upon graduation or separation from the University an automatic refund will be issued.
- Look for the Husky Bucks Accepted sign at participating merchants!
Note! Copying and printing services at Husky Print locations only take Husky Bucks. There are no coin machines.
For a full listing of where you can use Husky Bucks, visit our Merchant Locations page.
Want to make a deposit? Visit our Husky Bucks Deposits page for details.
Click the Cardholder Login button to get access to your account, which allows you to do the following:
- View your Husky Bucks’ balance, recent deposits and purchases.
- View your meal plan points, flex pass balances and recent transactions.
- Make a Husky Bucks deposit with your credit card, debit card or apply to your fee bill.