Whether you are purchasing books for the semester, grabbing a bite to eat, making photocopies, or buying a UConn sweatshirt, Husky Bucks lets you do it all with your One Card!
Here are the benefits for students to use Husky Bucks:
- You can use Husky Bucks instead of cash.
- It is safer than carrying cash and very convenient – all you need to carry is your Husky One Card.
- Parents can add Husky Bucks to the student’s account at any time.
- Many merchants offer discounts and promotions, such as drawings to win gift cards, when you pay with Husky Bucks.
- Husky Bucks do not expire and upon graduation or separation from the University a refund will be issued.
- Look for the Husky Bucks Accepted sign at participating merchants!
Note! Copying and printing services at the Homer Babbidge Library and the Fine Arts Library only take Husky Bucks. There are no coin machines.
For a full listing of where you can use Husky Bucks, visit our Merchant Locations page.
Want to make a deposit? Visit our Husky Bucks Deposits page for details.
Click the Cardholder Login button to get access to your account, which allows you to do the following:
- View your Husky Bucks’ balance, recent deposits and purchases.
- View your meal plan points, flex pass balances and recent transactions.
- Make a Husky Bucks deposit with your credit card, debit card or apply to your fee bill.