Husky Bucks is a dollar for dollar debit-like account set up on your Husky One Card. You will enjoy the convenience of being able to make purchases at participating locations, on and off campus, without having to carry cash or other cards.
Whether you’re having a lunch meeting with a colleague, grabbing a cup of coffee, or even going grocery shopping, Husky Bucks lets you do it all with your One Card.
- You can use Husky Bucks instead of cash
- It is safer than carrying cash. Convenient – all you need to carry is your Husky One Card
- Husky Bucks can be added at any time
- Many merchants offer discounts and promotions, such as drawings to win gift cards, when you pay with Husky Bucks
- Purchases with your Husky One Card are tax exempt at Dining Services operated locations (card must be present)
- If you purchase a Community Meal Plan from Dining Services, you automatically receive a 5% discount when you make a purchase with Husky Bucks at a Dining Services retail operation
Husky Bucks do not expire and refunds can be requested upon separation from the University. Look for the Husky Bucks Accepted sign at participating merchants! For a full listing of where you can use Husky Bucks, visit our Merchant Locations page. Want to make a deposit? Visit our Husky Bucks Deposits page for details.
Use the “Cardholder Login” button on our website to access to your account to do the following:
- View your Husky Bucks’ balance, recent deposits and purchases
- View your meal plan points, flex pass balances and recent transactions
- Make a Husky Bucks deposit with your credit/debit card