A student can give family various access levels to their Husky One Card account. Each individual that is setup will receive their own password and access and be notified by email that access has been granted. This access can be granted by the student through the Manage My Account portal by clicking on the “Give Guests Access” link. Based on the level of access that is granted, a guest account can do the following things:
- View account activity
- Transactions on meal plans and Husky Bucks
- Recent credit card deposits
- Make a Husky Bucks deposit:
- With a debit/credit card
- Posting a charge to the fee bill (tuition bill)
- Setup a low balance notification
- Deactivate/Reactivate a lost or found card
A low balance notification can also be setup for Husky Bucks. You setup a minimum threshold, an expiration date for notifications, and the email(s) you would like the notification to be sent. This is a great way to be alerted, or to alert others, when a Husky Bucks account balance is low without having to remember to log in and look.
If you already have a guest account, you can log in from the “Guest Login” button on our website.