1. Read How the Husky Bucks System Works
2. Complete the Merchant Application form
3. Complete, sign and return the Merchant Agreement
4. Complete, sign and return the State of CT Nondiscrimination Certification
5. Return Merchant Agreement and State of CT Nondiscrimination Certification by mail, email or fax.
One Card Office
233 Glenbrook Rd, Unit 4244
Wilbur Cross Bldg, Rm 207
Storrs, CT 06269-4244
6. Upon receipt of all three forms (steps 2, 3, and 4), you will receive an email from PaymentWorks.com. You will need to open the email and click on the link to begin the process of becoming a University of Connecticut vendor. When completing the process you will need to upload a signed W-9 Form. Also, please be sure to complete the ACH section of the vendor registration form.